Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yesterday Ibent

Yesterday was my special day. I met my junior high scool friends. We go to sperate school, so we have not met for a long time. At first, we went to watching movies, Golden Conpas. it was so interesting. It's plot was greatand special effect was also good. What is better, There are a lot of animals appeared. they were so cute and cool. I love animals, so I like this movie very much. This is based on a book, so I will read this book someday. And then, we went to "Edoichi", yakiniku shop, to eat dinner. Yesterday was one of friend's birthday, so we celebrate him. We ate, talk, drink a lot. It was a great time. Finally, we went to karaokefor one hour. It was very short time, but we could be satisfy.

We can not meet often because we live different places. It makes me so sad. However, I can feel inportance of friends when we meet.I have to appreciate them. I want to meet them again next vacation.

[176 words]

No comments: