Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Black Beauty ( book review1-05 )

I will write reading report again. This time, I read "Black Beauty". This story was written by Anna Swell. She was ill all her life, but she worry about the way people treated animals. "Black Beauty" is horse story. This story was talked by a horse, named Black Beauty. It is one of good point in this story. Having changed view, I could read this story. I felt I was a horse.

Black Beauty was born in the farm. At first, he lived with his mother. He was so smart and kind because his mother told him to be kind to the human. One day he was bought by other people. and then, he had to change his owner because of many reasons. Sometimes it was nice, but sometimes terrible. Some people were not kind. They treated him violently, for instance, he was pulled his rain strongly, flicked a whip again and again, worked too hard, and so on. Black Beauty often think he wanted to die. Of course he couldn't say anything to people because he was horse. However, he tried to make people happy. He always kind and he had never hated people. I think that is the reason why he could reach family who treated him so important. Finally, he could go back his house, where he was born.

I think people sometimes treat animals badly. They can not say anything. However we have to understand them. Animals give us a lot of things. Sometime they make us happy, and they become our partner. We have to feel gratitude for the animals. They also live in the earth and they work for the nature. We often break it. it is important to think hoe we help the animals because it is the same that how to save the earth. I love animals, so I am sad when I hear that there are a lot of animals which is threatened with extinction. I try to think what i should do for them more than before.

[338 words]

No comments: