Monday, March 24, 2008

Yesterday event

I hung out with my friend who live in Nagasaki yesterday. At first, we went shopping because it was rainy yesterday, so we could not walk outside. We looked a lot of things, but both of us didn't buy anything. We walked around about two hours and talk a lot. And then, we went to Star backs and drank hot coffee. It was little cool yesterday, so the coffee was so delicious.

In the afternoon, we went wathing movie. It was Japanese movie and I don't know English title. It was one girl and her dog story. They have ten promisies when she decided to have a dog. The movie moved us to tears. The dog was socute and smart. She made people so happy. I want to have a pet after watching the movie and I like animals more than before. I will have a pets in the future and make ten promise with the dog.Of course, I will keep the promises.

After that, we went to karaoke for two hours. We were so tired but had a good time. It was rain all day, but my heart was so fine. It was really nice day.

[200 words]

No comments: