Saturday, March 22, 2008

Food For Thought ( book review1-04 )

On Wednesday, I went to library in school. I borrowed two books for this brog. Then I read "Food For Thought" this time. I thought about food a lot for the first time. Food is important for us. I think we should know about what we should eat and how the food make. I will explain about this story.

Joe wanted to spend the summer surfing, but he couldn't because his friend canceled it. He didn't have anything to do. Then his uncle asked him to help his farm during holiday. Joe didn't spend his holiday in the farm, but there were good beach near that farm. He decided to go the farm because he thought he can surf when he was free. His farm had a problem. Uncle Dave's rival used agricultual chemicals and produce a lot of vegetable, so thier vegetable was so cheap and people bought them. On the other hand, Uncle's farm grew organic vegitables thai is little expensive. He met two girls, Helen and Anna. Helen was rival's daugter. Anna helped Dave's farm. Two grils are not friend. Anna trashed Helen's farm vegitables. Of course, it was crime, but she want to protected farm. Joe thought how he should do uncle's farm and he had interested in food.

I didn't care about food, but there are many vegetables that is growen by agricultual chemical. You know, it has many problem about our health, environment, circle of life and so on. May be, there are less vegetables, that agricultual chemical is used, than before. If I have a chance, I want to try to spend in the farm because I can learn about natural vegitable and I can konw what non-agricultual chemical vegitable is good.

This time, I can notice a problem in my life by reading book. We have to think about it.

[319 words]

No comments: