Friday, August 8, 2008

Tokyoooooooo!!


I went to Tokyo with my friend on August 5, 6, 7th. I went to Tokyo Disney Sea, Land, and Odaiba. I made a lat of memories. Therefore, I will talk about it.


First day, I rode the plane at Kumamoto airport. We left Kumamoto at !0:15 and arrived Tokyo at 12:30. I met anouther friend at Haneda airport, so I was surprised. After that, we took the bus to Disney Sea. As soon as entering there, we ate lunch and walked around. There are not so many people, so we could ride attraction soon. We could enjoy it so much. However, happening occured. It started to rain!! It was not so hard at the first time, but we decided to go inside the building and shopping. And then, we went go my firend house, where we would stay. It was so hrad rain, so we got wet. At night, we went to Tokyo doom city and ate dinner.


Second day, we went to Disney Land for nine hours. It was so hot day, but it was less than Kumamoto, so we could enjoy enough. We rode more than ten attractions. And then, we watched the three parades. Besides, we ate many delicious foods. It was so happy time. My best memory is meeting Winne the Pooh!! It was so lovely. I was sorry that I couldn't took picture with him because there is a long line after Pooh. However I was so glad only seeing him. We stayed there till 10:00 p.m. All of us were so tired.


Finally, we went to "Odaiba Bokenou”. It was too hot to stay there long time. At first, we met our friend at the station. We had not met her for a long time. And then, we walked toward Odaiba. First, we went to "Hanetobi" area. There were many people, so we only walked through. After that we went to "Mechaike" area, and saw gold obje. It was so strange. We went shopping in "Mezirusi". Do you know that?? If you don't know, please check "Mechaike" on TV program. There were mant strange things, and I bought a few things. We enjoyed there only three hours, and went to shopping mall, which was next to Odaiba, and ate ice creme and talked a lot. At 5:00 we left Odaiba, and went to Haneda air port.


We would arrive Kumamoto at 8:20 p.m. However plane delated. At first, I heard it was late for fifteen minutes. In fact plane delated for more than thirty minutes. All of plane delated at that time, and I saw trafic jam of plane for the first time. After all, we arrive Kumamoto at 9:20 p.m.


It was too hard schedule. However, I could enjoy it. However, I didn't see Tokyo so much. I couldn't see Tokyo, so next time, I will go around Tokyo.


[489 words]

No comments: