Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer Vacation!!

Finally, August started!! It is so hot everyday... but, I will do many things in this vacation.

First, I will travel to Tokyo, Oita, and so on. I couldn't go to Kaigaikensyu. So, at least I want to go to other prefecture. Especially, I am looking forward to going Tokyo. I planning go to Disney land, Disney sea, and Odaiba. I will go there with my friends. One of them is living Tokyo and I have not seen her for a long time. I am really glad to see her.

Second, I will study hard. Of course, I will study English, but I really want to study Chinese. When I was a freshman, I have learned it for a year. However, I can't learn it now because of my subjects. I like Chinese, and this vacation is good chance to study what I want to study. Besides, I will study for TOEFL harder. I don't know whether I pass the exam to go abroad, but I don't want to give up. Therefore I have to keep trying.

Finally, I will hang out with my friend a lot. Summer is fantastic season because there are many events. Festivals, fireworks, and so on. I think we can enjoy so much. I want to make wonderful memories. And then, I will go to communicate with exchanged students. The next exchanged student will come soon, so I want to be a friend.

My summer vacation will be so busy. I will write about it on this blog each events!!

[259 words]

No comments: