Saturday, August 23, 2008

Important Memory

Yesterday, I went high school in order to meet my friends. In the afternoon, we went to the pool and swam a little bit. We had not swum for a long time, so we were tired soon. In the past, swimming was the easiest sports for me, but now, I think swimming is so hard.

Afer that we went karaoke. My swimming teammates like karaoke. When we meet, we always go to karaoke. We sang and talked a lot. When we were the high school students, swimming club is hard, and I sometimes didn't want to go. However, I notice that that day is great time. All of the club memory is impotrtant including hard time. We talked about it, and laughed a lot.

They are my great friends. I can express myself when we stay together. We made a lot of memories at that time, but I believe we can make more memories since now.

[157 words]

No comments: