Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alice In Wonderland ( Book Review 2-01)


This story is so famous. I have liked this story since I was a child. I often read it, and watch this movie. This time, I read it in English.

One day, Alice found the rabit that had a clock. Alice felt strange, and she followed the rabit. Alice entered the wonderland. She looked beautiful garden. She wanted to go the gerden, but she was too big to through the door. She tried to enter the gerden, and meet strange people and animals, saw the many strange situations. One of them is Cheshire cat. The cat know everything. Alice can enter the garden because of him. And then, she met Queen. She was so stupit.Her favorite phrase was "Cut off his head!!" Alice was involved one trial. At the trial, she got bigger. She was attacked many cards. However, it was a dream. Wonderland was Alice's dream.

I read it in English. My memories was worng a little bit, so I could enjoy reading it. This attraction is strange animals and people. Their thinking was quiet different. It was so interesting. Especially I love Cheshire cat. He was so funny. His mysterious words makes the story interesting, I think.

I said once but this story is so famous. Everyone maybe know this, but they can't remember clearly. Why don't you read it again? You can find other interesting point in it.

[253 words]

No comments: