Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Robin Hood ~BR2-02~

Today, I read "Robin Hood." This is a famous story, especially England. "Robin Hood" is a man. And then, perhaps he lived truly. I was attracted by his life.

Robin Fitzooth was born in the forest. His grandfather was opposed to Robin's parents marriage. Therefore his parents hide in the forest and live their life. After Robin was born, his father forgive their parents, so Robin could grow up smoothly. He became a lord of Gamwell and Locksley. He was a good lord, but not every lord was good. The Sheriff of Nottingham was the worst man. He was greedy and not kind. He took everything from villagers. Robin rob the money, food, and so on from rich man and give them to poor people. People appreciated him and called him "Robin Hood". One day, Robin fought with Sheriff and he had to leave his home in order to save poor people. He went back in the forest with his men. He made many friends and they fought with bad rich people. Robin save many poor people and people loved him so much.

I think he is a great person. He always consider about poor people. He save them in his life. His adventure was so dangerous. However he was never afraid of it. It is difficult to be hard for other people. I can do only about myself in my best. It is woeful, I know.In the future, I want to be a person who can help many peeople. I want to make many people happy like many people do for me.

[265 words]

No comments: