Monday, July 7, 2008

TOEFL !! part 2

Yesterday, I took the TOEFL. I was nervous. I could not study enough. I should have worked more effectively. That is the reason why I was nervous now. I need higher score in order to enter the university in Canada and pass the going abroad test. However, I could not do well. It is not enough my skill.

However, I must not be negative for a long time. Tomorrow, I will do the pre-class in growing up Japanese teacher seminar. I have to teach Japanese. I prepare for the class for a long time. I really want to succeed the class. I will be nervous again, but this time, I will not lose!!

[114 words]

1 comment:

ayaka (fuu) said...

Hi, Mio! I'm ayaka. Do you understand me? I'm 21 years old, you know me.
Mio, did you take the TOEFL test in Fukuoka? You mean TOEFL iBT, don't you? I think TOEFL isn't held in Kumamoto. please, let me know♪ by the way, you take the class which to become a Japanese language teacher. I want to J language teacher, too. I want take the class next year. please tell me about that class, when you have a time to talk w/ me:)