Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My plan for vacation!

Today, I will talk about my summer vacation plan. I already have many plans for summer vacation.Now I have a lot of things to do, but I can hung in there because of summer vacation.

First, I will go to Tokyo Disney Land with my friend. We always said "I want to go Disney Land", so we carried out. We will stay my friend house. We will go for three days, and go around Tokyo. Second, I will go to the sea with Eibei students. We planed to go to the sea last week, but it was rainy, so we didn't do it. We plan to go to the sea, and do BBQ party. We have not decided detailed yet, but I am looking forward to going there.Third, I will go to Nagasaki. I have never traveled alone. However, I really want to do it. Maybe, I will lose my way, make a lot of mistakes, meet many troubles, and so on. I want to enjoy all of them because the expereiences will be good for onproving myself. Forth, I will take a TOEFL test seminer. Summer vacation is good chance to study what I want to learn.

I want to enjoy summer vacation, but it means not only enjoyment, but also studying a lot. I will spend a good time for my health, desire, and future.

No comments: