Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My thinking about blogging

I will talk about my opinion about blogging. When I heard I had to write blog as homework, I thought it was too difficult for me. However, I changed my opinion. It is good for me. There are two reasons.

At first, I can be used to using the computers. Before, I didn't use it so much. Now, I write many blogs, so I use it every day. I can work effectively better than before. And then,I know I will have to use the computer in the future, so this is goo for me. I can be used to using computers.

Second, I can be good at writing and reading blog. I write it fifth in a week at least. I mean I write English sentences almost every day. Besides, I often read my classmates blog. I can train my reading and writing skill. It is so fun, but I can improve my skill surely.

I am so busy nowadays. However, I try to keep writing blog. If I can use it well, I can complete my job more effectivly. Using computer is nessecary skill for my future. I think I type faster than before because of this blogs. Now, this is my enjoyment!!

[206 words]

No comments: