Monday, July 14, 2008

Tests!!!

Today was hard day... because I did three subjects test. I had to memorize many things but all of them were important for me, so I did my best on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't go out from my house for two days...

First, "history of American literature" test was second period. I also had to write report about "Huckleberry Finn" until today. I think my study was not enough. I could memorize author and their novels, but I couldn't learn their characteristics. I was disappointed.

Second was "English linguistic". It was difficult to study. It was take much time. I take notes again what teacher and text book said. I tried to write sentences for the test many times. Then I took the test in fourth period. I could did it better than first one, but I didn't satisfied.

Finally, I took Japanese teacher's seminar test in sixth period. I thought Japanese language from point of foreigner's was difficult, but I could do it best of three.

Today was hard, but my test still continue. I have eight more tests. I couldn't well two tests today, so I have to study harder!!

No comments: