Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teaching Japanese

Today, I taught Japanese language in the class. It was difficult. I couldn't do well, but it was good study for me. I learn a few points for Japanese teacher.

I learned I mustn't be in haste. If I did it, the students would be confused, like "Can she teach really?" Japanese teacher keep their style from beginning to end. I can correct when I make mistakes. If the students can't understand, I should add some idea. I could these points today. It was good point my today lesson.

However, I need more knowledge. It was not enough to teach. We can speak it without thinking because we have apoken it for a long time. However, the students are not same with us, of course. I should study Japanese more in order to explain grammer.

It was not my best lesson, but it was necessary for my studying. I need effort more and more, so I will keep trying!!

[162 words]

1 comment:

Paul Beaufait said...

Hey, Mii!

Wanna teach me Japanese? I've still got a lot to learn!

I'm curious about who and what you were teaching; guessing... maybe grammar, to more than one person. I'd also like to know whether you prepared particular demonstrations or materials, used realia, or exploited other educational technology during the lesson you taught on Nov. 4.

Cheers.