Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Nate The Great Stalks Stupedweed" ~BR2-10~

This time. I read "Nate The Great Stalks Stupedweed", written by Marijorie Weinman SharmaT. This is detective story. It iseasy to read, and so funny. Today, I will talk about it.

I, Nate the great detective was asked to look for Oliver's sick weed. He didn't want to do it, but Oliver would stay there if "I" didn't say yes. "I" started looking for the weed. He asked some question for many strange person. They are strange, so he thought he couldn't get any good information. He wanted more clues. He had a dog, and the dog was so clever. The dog helped him a lot. He could solve the problem because of the dog. That answer was so funny!!

You should read this book. If you like reading detectiove story, you many like it. It was not difficult to read. However, there are many words I don't know. It was good training for me.

[160 words]

No comments: