Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free writing ~ New Year's goal ~

Now is already new years, you know. How have you been?? I decided new yaer's goal!! I want to tell you this time.

First, I will keep trying. I have to get higher score for TOEFL in order to go abroad. IMy score got lower, but I must not give up, I know. I will do my best, and I hape I can get more 525 points for TOEFL. And then, I am interested in flower arrengement. I want to teach it in the future. I can't fdo it well like my teacher, but I want to get quolification, 3 grade, in this year. I have to practice more.

Second, I will do more actively. I always afraid of failure. However, I wantto charrenge many things in this year, I will go to Canada since this summer. Itf I do nothing there, I can't get any skills and experience. I must not be afraid my mistake. Therefore, I will be more active, and charrenge many things.

Finally, I want to grow up myself. I am twenty year's old. But I often depends on many people, such as my parents, friends, and so on. I have to live my own life!! If I go to Canada, I am alone. I have to make dinner by myself, and there are no friends, I have to make friends!!

[229 words]

No comments: