Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free writing ~ Future event ~

I write about future events. There are many events in the future. First, I had a party with my high school friends on Saturday. I have not seen them for a long time. I have many things that I want to tell to them, and I want to know how are they doing. We can drink now, so I think we will had a good time.

Second, I had coming age ceremony next Monday. I can't believe I am twenty years old. I thought twenty year's old person is adult more than me!! I have to be greater adult. I will keep trying and grow up myself as a adult.

Third, I will go snow boarding to Hiroshima in spring vacation with my friend. I have never done it, so I hope I can good at doing it. One o my friend do snow boarding very well, so she taught me how to do it. I like trip, so I am looking forward going there.

[166 words]

No comments: