Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Coming of Age Day

Yesterday, I went to coming age ceremony in Kumamoto city. Yes, I have belonged to adult since yesterday!! I can't feet that, but I have to behave as an adult since now.

Iwent to the city gym with my friends. Of course, I wore Furisode. You know, we seldom to wear it in our life, right? So, I was happy. Everyone look so nice in Furisode. After the ceremony, I took many pictures with my friends. There are friends who I have not met for a long time. I was glad to see them because I had a lot of things to talk to them, and I could hear many friends' story. Of course, I met university friends and exchange students!! Exchange students also wore Hakama and Kimono. and they looked cool!

After that, I went alumnae meeting, Junior high school's, and see many old friends. Some of them lived in other city, so we can't see them so often. However, I was confused whether I go or not at the first time, because I had been to that school for only one year. I thought most of people didn't know me. But a few people who I know recommend to go there, so I made my mind. It was right decision!! I had a great time there. Of course there were many people who I didn't know, but they became my new friends!! I ate, drunk and chatted a lot.

I have to feel gratitude of my parents. I had a graert time yesterday because of them. It they didn't raise me, I couldn't be twenty. I have to repay for them in my life!!

No comments: