Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring semester started!!

I have not written this blog for a long time, but now I've just start again!! At first, I will tell about my spring vacation, and then I will tell about this semester.

In the spring vacation, I had a great time. I tried snow boading for the first time, met a friend who have not seen each other for a long time, went aquarium, and went Tailand!! All of them were really excited, especially Tailand was fantastic!! I saw many things I had never seen, ate delicious food, and met Jessy, who was an exchage student at my university. We went around Bankok city and her university together. I didn't want to go back to Japan. Jassy told to me to stay at her home when I go Tailand next time, I was really happy, and I will do.

Finally, spring semester started. I will take many classes. Of course, seminer is really important for me. I have to research one country that I have interested in. I have not yet desided what country I research, but I will do my best and keep trying.

No comments: