Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have soooo bad condition...

My condition is so bad. I can't stop cough, have a headache, run nose, and so on. But I have to go to the classes of course...

In this semester, I took ten subjects. There are some English class, such as business English, Mass Media English, Honor's seminer English. I will go to Canada to study, so I have to be using to speaking these words. I chose the some classes whose teacher is native speaker, so I hope my listening skill is improved, The class that I especially like is translation class. I have not translate, and don't know about it well. However, translation is one of general job for our department. This is why I took this class. This week, I have a assginment in this class, but it was the first translation for me. It wasn't easy, but I could really enjoy it during the class.

This semester is not easy for me, because I have to improve my skill until I go to Canada. I have not enough. I will do my best!!

1 comment:

Wildvalley said...

I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.New Year Events in Bangalore