Saturday, December 15, 2007

Presentation!

On Thursday and Friday, I had meeting. On Thursday, we made power point in order to use presentation. We collected some pictures and we could make an interesting power point. I would talked about wether forecast, so I made graph of wether and looked for meteorological satellites. It was a toil, but I think it became great one because of my effort. And then we practiced our own speaking. My manuscript had a lot of difficult words, I changed the words to easy one.
On Friday, we took the video in the library. At first, we had a rehearsal, and improved our bad points. And then we took a presentation. We were so nervous, we spoke fast a little. We took only 8 minuites! What's worse I made a many mistakes in the presentation. We will have one more meeting and take presentation on Monday lunch time.

No comments: