Saturday, December 8, 2007

Prepare of Presentation

On Monday and on Thursday, I had a meeting. Next presentation's theme is "making news". There are four people in my group, so we desided to make four kinds of news about technology, fashion, health and weather. At first, we planed about technology. We thought many robots and machines will appear in the future, so we will talk about it and so on. Second, we will talk about fashions. We thought some Christmas fashions which will be popular after ten years.
And then we made the weather ten years later. It will be warmer, we thought. I will talk about this in the presentation.
This is contents of our meeting. I prepared some drawing papers but we couldn't any works with these. We have many things to do, but I want to make interesting news with my groupmates.

No comments: