Sunday, November 11, 2007

Speaking class

On Monday, I had speaking class. First, we read one story. It was a story of Roxana who can't meet her boyfriend, Geoffrey, because there are a river between she and he. She wants to cross the river, so she meet Sidney and ask him to lend her a boat, but he says to her that he lends her it if she stays with him for a wook. She refuses his demand, but Frederick, who is her best friend, can't help her. As a result, she stays with Sidney and gets a boat. Although she can meet her boyfriend, she is dumped by him. Roxana tells her story to Dennis, and then he says he doesn't love her but he will marry her.
Second, we formed ourselves in groups of some and talked about it. I thought the warst person is Geoffrey because he doesn't understand her mind. I could tell them my opinion.
I thought and talked a lot in this class. I want to do my best in the next class.

No comments: