Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Presentation

On Monday, I had a presentation. This theme was "restaurant". This was my first presentation in speaking A class. We made a spicy food restaurant and I explained about our menu. At first, I told about it without my peper. I was so nervous but I could speak English well, I think. And then, I forgot what I should say so I cheaked my peper a little bit. But after that, I was in a bind so I couldn't speak well.
I think we needed to prepare and practice more for this presentation. We did our best so we could make our menu list. But, if we prepared efficient, we could have made better presentation. Because, there were a lot of presentations better than ours. They could speak English and their restaurants were great. I had interested in theirs. Next time, I will make better presentation than this time.

No comments: