Monday, October 1, 2007

Blackbird

Today, the speaking class started. At first, we talked about purpose of this class. I will try hard and I want to level up my speaking skill. And then, we talked about memory of summer vacation. End of the class, we listened to song , whose title is Blackbird. I will write my idea about this song.
This blackbird is sad brid. He stay in the dark so he can't fly well. He also can't see anything. So, I think blackbird is symble as confused people. This song said us " Don't give up and keep trying". Because "fly" and " see" is expression of going to the future and being free. If wing is broken and eyes are sunken, we musn't forget to challenge. In my opinion, this song teach us that it is important to have a dream.
Next time, i try to speak more. I'll keep trying!

No comments: